[DYSPHAGIA] Medications

  • Subject: [DYSPHAGIA] Medications
  • From: AWallace@echd.org (Ann Wallace)
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:13:32 -0500

Irene, thanks for your input.  Re:  the barium swallow:  the radiologist
wrote "a prominent cricopharyngeus muscle suggesting cricopharyngeal
achalasia".    I will recommend a GI referral.  I had already recommended a
neuological consult and (pat on my back) a careful investigation of this
patient's medications.

Thanks to all who have responded.  All input is appreciated.

Ann