[Dysphagia] bottle/nipple recommendations

I meant to 'reply to all' when I sent this earlier...I love reading others'

I'd love to hear these responses as well!  I typically see babies past
bottle feeding, but i have worked in the homes for the past few years.  I
would recommend soothie pacifiers, nuk brush, finger brush, standard
hospital nipples, an angled bottle (Vent Aire for example) which can be very
helpful for pacing, textured teething toys, star vibrating teether,
duospoon, nosey cups, perhaps one of the bottles equipped for cleft palate
that does not require negative resistance for obtaining liquid ( I do not
have one of these and would love to hear other recommendations!)    That is
a start-- I have also seen babies and children in the home environment for
the past several years and that definitely makes it more difficult to store
and organize feeding equipment.

Kristina